DUT 200 - Dutch 2
UCalgary Continuing Education
Continue to build conversational skills in Dutch by focusing on important phrases, sentence structures and vocabulary.
Upon successful completion of this Dutch course, you will be able to:
- Make small talk at a birthday party
- Read about/understand Dutch National Holidays and Traditions
- Send a postcard/e-card
- Ask and answer questions related to shopping
- Recognize types of stores and company names in the Netherlands
- Appraise weights and prices
- Name the primary and secondary colours
PrerequisitesDUT 100 Dutch 1 or equivalent.
Required fields are indicated by .