ICT 709 - Software Development Foundations
With the rapid advancement of technology, the need to build quality software is more prevalent in companies from all industries. Learn how software development is done and the basic components of a software development system. Explore the many stages of any software development project.
This is an introductory course for individuals with no experience in software development.
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify different software process models and roles
- Describe fundamental process activities of software requirements engineering, software development, testing, and evolution
- Recognize why processes should be organized to cope with changes in the software requirements and design
- Identify how to integrate software engineering practices and to create adaptable software processes
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate in .NET Application Development : Optional Courses