TI 0869 - Getting Started with Curriculum Review
Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning
The first session, Getting Started, will provide an overview of curriculum review and introduce a range of strategies you may consider and customize to make this process as meaningful as possible for your unit.
- Describe the curriculum review process used at UCalgary
- Identify strategies for including multiple perspectives in curriculum review processes
- Identify strategies for involving faculty members and students in curriculum review processes
- Brainstorm a couple of guiding questions that may be salient to your curriculum review
- Create/revise your curriculum review plan and timeline
Required fields are indicated by .