This session is designed to help you understand what academic integrity is and how it relates to you and your work as a graduate student or postdoctoral scholar.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe what academic integrity is.
- Analyze how academic integrity impacts students and educators.
- Discover practical tips and strategies to promote academic integrity.
Please Note: This is a synchronous format course and a zoom invite will be sent to you an hour before the start time.
If you want to earn credit for this course you are required to participate in the entire zoom session.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Emerging Teachers Development Badge for Graduate Students : Optional Courses
- Emerging Teachers Development Badge for Postdoctoral Scholars : Optional Courses
- Graduate Student Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Emerging Teachers Development Badge - Optional Courses
- Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Emerging Teachers Development Badge - Optional Courses