Designed to integrate everyday workplace situations, the aim of this blended program is to develop your emotional intelligent (EI) strategies over a period of time. As you learn both foundational and advanced EI concepts and frameworks, you will intentionally focus on practicing tools within your work environment. Practically applying your new knowledge will build positive habits and skills to increase your effectiveness in leading yourself and your team.
During the online modules, you will identify and analyze real challenges and begin to build your development plan. The online sessions will provide the foundation for the in-class discussions in the latter portion of the program. This learning experience is facilitated by Fred Jacques PhD, a sought-after coach and EI practitioner with over 30 years of experience in both profit and not-for-profit sectors
You will be able to answer the following learning questions upon completion of the program:
- What are the key components of emotional intelligence?
- How does emotional intelligence impact the workplace?
- How do I identify and regulate the emotional sub-text of my workplace interactions?
- How do I effectively manage how both my thoughts (rational) and feelings (affective) impact my decision-making?
- What steps can I take to enhance my self-awareness?
- How can I develop greater empathy in my interactions with others?
- How can I build an emotionally intelligent team?
- What tools and exercises can I use to improve my emotional intelligence strategies and positively leverage my emotions?
- What is my personal plan for emotional intelligence development and practice?
Program investment is $1,500 per participant. Your investment includes the following:
- Program launch and orientation
- Three online units, three live online sessions, all materials and copyrights, virtual learning platform, emotional intelligence online diagnostic assessment, 30-minute debrief with professional coach and program follow-up webinar
- Certificate of completion from the Haskayne School of Business