There are numerous tools and technologies that are available for us to use in an educational setting. This workshop will give an overview of some of the applications commonly accessible to instructors and students, whether they are provided at the University, or free for all to use, and will show you how to bring them into the classroom to enhance the teaching & learning experience.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of using technology in the classroom.
- Identify educational technologies in different categories.
- Evaluate and select appropriate technologies to support or enhance the reaching and learning experience.
* There will also be time after the workshop for individual projects and questions.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Graduate Student Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogy Badge - Required Courses
- Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogy Badge for Graduate Students : Required Courses
- Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogy Badge for Postdoctoral Scholars : Required Courses
- Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogy Badge - Required Courses