Flipped learning is an approach that supplements lectures with online resources and activities and focuses class time on activities for instructors and students. This workshop introduces various models, strategies and technologies for flipping lessons and courses. We will familiarize ourselves with flipped learning before creating flipped lessons to share with one another.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Conceptualize how a flipped classroom could be structured.
- Explore various technology to create flipped content.
- Create a flipped lesson that includes online content, in-class activities, and a student assessment plan.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogy Badge for Graduate Students : Optional Courses
- Learning Spaces and Digital Pedagogy Badge for Postdoctoral Scholars : Optional Courses