Learning outcomes state what students should know or be able to accomplish after completing assignments, courses or workshops. This workshop will explore the essentials and purposes of learning outcomes.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of learning outcomes
- Identify the significant elements of learning outcomes
- Produce effective learning outcomes
Please Note: This is a blended format course. A zoom invite will be sent to you an hour before the start time.
To earn credit for the course you are required to participate in the zoom session and complete an additional assignment.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Emerging Teachers Development Badge for Graduate Students : Optional Courses
- Emerging Teachers Development Badge for Postdoctoral Scholars : Optional Courses
- Graduate Student Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Emerging Teachers Development Badge - Optional Courses
- Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Emerging Teachers Development Badge - Optional Courses