Discussions have the potential to transform learning spaces into sites of active inquiry, shared dialogue and collaborative engagement. This interactive workshop will encourage instructors to explore ways of effectively establishing positive classroom climates, encouraging equal participation and dealing with classroom conflict.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply effective strategies for ensuring productive and engaging discussions in a variety of educational settings
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Emerging Teachers Development Badge for Graduate Students : Optional Courses
- Emerging Teachers Development Badge for Postdoctoral Scholars : Optional Courses
- Graduate Student Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Emerging Teachers Development Badge - Optional Courses
- Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Emerging Teachers Development Badge - Optional Courses