As a graduate student or postdoctoral scholar you can explore campus resources to help you in your teaching role dealing with student concerns. Representatives from Student Wellness, Library and Cultural Resources, Academic Integrity, International Student Support, and Student Success will give presentations about their departments and services. There will be time for questions and discussion.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify UCalgary campus resources for support with their teaching role
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Emerging Teachers Development Badge for Graduate Students : Optional Courses
- Emerging Teachers Development Badge for Postdoctoral Scholars : Optional Courses
- Graduate Student Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Emerging Teachers Development Badge - Optional Courses
- Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Emerging Teachers Development Badge - Optional Courses