As a leader of business professionals, you play an essential role in the organization. Motivating, encouraging, guiding and at times being more directive are all part of the position. How can you best provide support and leadership to those professionals on the team as they provide service to others within the organization?This seminar is designed to provide students with the tools required to guide employees or teams towards stepping into a more consultative and strategic role. Discover how to utilize a five-step process designed to enhance effectiveness in applying not only technical skills but also critical interpersonal skills within organizations. As a leader, examine your role in guiding professionals on aligning their technical deliverables with the business needs of clients and the organization.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify the challenges of leading professionals in delivering their expertise
- Explore the tools required to guide employees or teams into a more strategic and consultative role
- Refine communication skills to obtain the desired outcome
- Recognize when and how to take a coach approach as a leader
- Analyze strategies for dealing with multiple/complex client systems
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for this course.
ProficienciesCertificate for Front Line Leaders: Leading Others
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading Others - Seminars