In a data-driven environment analyzing and displaying data is a core accountability. Learn to perform powerful data analysis and create stunning interactive visualizations using Excel Tools including Power Pivot, Power Query and Power View. Each tool has unique features for creating powerful analysis, display and presentation outputs needed for busy data analysts, business decision makers and information workers. This course is designed for analysts, managers, and decision makers who want to communicate and present quantitative analysis.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Review concepts and definitions of Relational Data
- Create data models in Power Pivot.
- Retrieve, transform and combine data using Power query for data models.
- Consolidate data with PivotTables.
- Perform calculation fields in PivotTables.
- Use Power View’s objects and fields to tile and filter data or to switch visualizations.
The content of this course is advanced. Completion of ICT 416 and 420 is recommended:
- Completion of ICT 416 Excel Level 2 – 14 hours
- Completion of ICT 420 Microsoft Access Level 1 – 14 hours or knowledge of database essentials is an asset.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Office Applications : Optional Courses