Course DescriptionWhether you work with a large firm or small company, learn to analyze the performance of your digital marketing and communications campaigns in relation to overall strategic business objectives. You will focus on how digital channels must be integrated and evaluated to understand how each channel contributes to overall success in digital initiatives. Determine key performance indicators and benchmarks which can be used to understand the results of your digital tactics. Lastly, you will learn how to create visuals presentations which demonstrate your analysis, key findings and recommendations to clearly inform and make recommendations towards achieving business goals and objectives.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Define measurable objectives, KPIs and targets for your digital campaigns which align with your strategic business goals, brand identity and reflect the digital audience and consumer path
- Evaluate analytical strategies and dashboards which monitor, track and analyze your digital strategy across various channels
- Understand audience segmentation from digital user perspective, and interpret customer usage data within a larger strategic plan
- Create a visual presentation which reports on progress towards achieving objectives and further digital strategic recommendations
The content of this course is advanced. Previous knowledge of Marketing or Public Relations is necessary. Completion of BMC 313 and BMC 380 is recommended.
- BMC 313 - Metrics and Measurement – 20 hours
- BMC 380 - Foundations of Digital Marketing – 20 hours