From the recruitment phase to the exit interview, every employee follows a series of steps during their time within the organization; this is referred to as the “employment life cycle.” Managing this life cycle effectively is critical for every organization it involves a lot of processes, and each stage of the employee life cycle must be thoroughly managed.
In this course, students will examine these five stages: 1.Recruitment, 2. Onboarding, 3. Development, 4. Retention, 5.Off Board within the employee life cycle. They will also identify key actions leaders need to take within each stage. Explore the different tools or technologies that are used to centrally coordinate talent management activities within different organizations and how leaders can improve the employee life cycle within their organizations.
By the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify the different stages or end-to-end process within the employee lifecycle
- Discover and identify helpful and practical resources to manage employees within each stage
- Examine and understand what stage each of their employees are within the life cycle
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to manage their direct reports using a variety of employee lifecycle management techniques
- Analyze the different tools or technologies that are used to centrally coordinate talent management activities within their organizations
- Recognize how to improve existing employee life cycle within their organizations
Certificate for Front Line Leaders -Category: Leading the Business Operations
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading the Business Operations - Seminars