BUS 636 - Managing Your Employee Life Cycle Effectively
From the recruitment phase to the exit interview, every employee follows a series of steps during their time within an organization. This is referred to as the “employee life cycle.” Managing this life cycle effectively is critical for every organization.
In this seminar, students will examine five stages within the employee life cycle:
Students will also identify key actions leaders need to take within each stage. Explore the tools and technologies used to centrally coordinate talent management activities within organizations. Learn how leaders can improve the employee life cycle.
By the completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify the different stages or end-to-end process within the employee life cycle
- Discover and identify helpful and practical resources to manage employees within each stage
- Examine and understand what stage each of their employees are within the life cycle
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to manage their direct reports using a variety of employee lifecycle management techniques
- Analyze the different tools or technologies that are used to centrally coordinate talent management activities
- Recognize how to improve existing employee life cycle