Content Marketing is the overall strategy for creating and distributing relevant and compelling online content that will attract, retain, and motivate readers. At the heart of great online content is strong writing. Learn how to write engaging online content based on the needs of a clearly defined audience and your organization's business goals. Explore theory and practice, and test concepts through weekly exercises. With guidance from the instructor, give and receive feedback with your classmates in a supportive writing environment.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify a Content Marketing Strategy and apply it in the workplace.
- Write effective online content to a well-defined target audience.
- Problem solve and build client relationships through effective online content writing.
- Write effective stories and identify to your company how they relate to the target audience.
- Apply common writing tasks for content marketers in the workplace.
- Define online content marketing ethics.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Creative Writing Certificate : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Integrated Digital Media : Optional Courses
- Marketing Certificate : Optional Management Courses
- Professional Writing Certificate specializing in Business and Technical Writing : Optional Courses
- Professional Writing Certificate specializing in Marketing and Public Relations : Optional Courses