This course teaches a student how to assess their project and prepare for discussions, how to conduct elicitation sessions, confirm results, and maintain a collaborative relationship with the stakeholders.
Working effectively with others with the objective to elicit requirements is challenging. Project settings add the additional pressures of new people and time constraints.
This course is designed to equip students with a series of concepts, techniques and tools, in order to effectively work with others, encourage teamwork, and achieve a common goal.
Course Level Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Assess the overall type of project / assignment
- Assess and select one (or more) appropriate elicitation technique(s)
- Prepare for elicitation session(s)
- Apply the business analysis technique during the elicitation session(s)
- Formulate results
- Develop methods to review and confirm results, store and track information and continually work with stakeholders to adapt to changes and improve results
Topics of Instruction
- Introduction to elicitation and collaboration
- Preparing for elicitation activities
- Run elicitation sessions
- Validate results
- Share business analysis information
- Ongoing collaboration with stakeholders
- Elicitation and agile
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Certificate in Business Analysis : Core Courses