In the final level of formal language training, fine points of grammar are highlighted as students continue to build vocabulary and improve their speaking and writing skills. This class is taught in Spanish.
Spanish 7 covers Como se Dice textbook lessons 16-18 (previously Spanish 6) and includes the following grammar objectives:
· The imperfect subjunctive
· Some uses of the prepositions a, de, and en
· The present perfect subjunctive
· The pluperfect subjunctive
· If clauses
· Uses of por and para
· Idiomatic expressions
PrerequisitesSPA 106 Spanish 6 or equivalent level of fluency as determined by the department.
Call (403) 220-2866 if more information is required.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Spanish Language and Culture Certificate - Level 2 : Core Courses