SPA 907 - Spanish 7
In the final level of formal language training, fine points of grammar are highlighted as students continue to build vocabulary and improve their speaking and writing skills. This class is taught in Spanish.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Express feelings or attitudes towards present events, past events or when you view situations as uncertain, unreal or hypothetical
- Say what you or another person would have done in different circumstances
- Talk how things would have been different if something else had happened
- Use idiomatic expressions
- Use vocabulary related to sports and outdoor activities
- Use vocabulary related to business, job interviews, and job-related technology
- Use vocabulary related to media and the arts, communication and entertainment
PrerequisitesSPA 106 Spanish 6 or equivalent level of fluency as determined by the department.
Call (403) 220-2866 if more information is required.
Applies Towards the Following Program(s)
- Spanish Language and Culture Certificate - Level 2 : Core Courses