DUT 300 - Dutch 3
UCalgary Continuing Education
Continue to develop all four skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing) and expand on Dutch vocabulary and grammar.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Talk about sport and leisure activities
- Ask/answer questions about activities in spare time
- Read/write an e-mail about going to the movies
- Based on commercial newspaper ads, decide how you are going to spend the weekend/holiday
- Label/describe the spaces and main objects in a (your) house
- Distinguish DIY jobs in a house and hire a professional
PrerequisitesDUT 200 Dutch 2
Required fields are indicated by .