ITA 250 - Italian Conversation
This course will give you an opportunity to practice speaking and listening skills to enhance your fluency in Italian. Develop conversational strategies, review grammar, and reinforce vocabulary and key expressions through role plays, games and small-group activities.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Integrate a minimum of Italian level 2 grammar and lexical structures with ease
- Get the gist of increasingly simple conversations and videos
- Read and respond orally to simple texts
- Provide written responses to texts
- Express ideas in the present and past tenses with more confidence
- Interact with peers, express oneself and read with more clarity and fluency
- Engage in peer conversation
- Prepare a simple presentation in Italian
The course is geared towards students who have already completed Italian levels 1 and 2.
ITA 102 Italian 2, or equivalent.