Accelerate your future.
Our lives are increasingly shaped by artificial intelligence, and many of the applications we use are powered by AI and machine learning. This is leading many industries and countries to invest in artificial intelligence technologies, creating exciting career opportunities.
This bootcamp will increase your knowledge and prepare you for full-time and freelance jobs in diverse industries that are adopting AI and machine learning. You will be able to relate your prior education and experience to authentic and relevant programming projects while learning in a game-based environment.
Experience hands-on lessons in solving simple and complex real-world problems across different industries that may include retail, finance, tech, and health care. Gain in-demand programming skills that will allow you entry into the world of machine learning, AI and deep data analytics. Techniques learned in this program will allow you to use data sources to make informed decisions that yield real improvements in growth, efficiency, and cost-savings across all industry sectors.
Complete the program with an experiential learning capstone project where you will learn about freelance coding projects and complete a small freelance coding assignment.
Technologies you will learn
- Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
- Jupyter Notebook
- Classical Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision (CV)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence in machines, enabling them to perform tasks that typically require human intelligence, such as learning from experience, reasoning, problem-solving, and decision-making. AI systems can process and analyze large amounts of data, adapt to new information, and improve their performance over time. These technologies encompass various subfields, including machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and robotics, and hold the potential to revolutionize industries, enhance automation, and advance scientific understanding.
What is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning (ML) is a subset of artificial intelligence that focuses on developing algorithms and models that enable computers to learn from data and improve their performance on specific tasks over time. Instead of being explicitly programmed, ML systems use patterns and insights from large datasets to make predictions, decisions, or classifications. This iterative process involves the system adjusting its parameters based on examples, allowing it to generalize and make accurate predictions on new, unseen data. Machine learning has applications in various fields, from image and speech recognition to recommendation systems and medical diagnoses.
The Machine Learning and AI Bootcamp
The Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Bootcamp includes virtual face-to-face instruction and practical hands-on lessons delivered using an interactive learning system powered by RoboGarden. The RoboGarden platform teaches coding literacy by guiding users through a sequence of interactive challenges built using a game-based methodology.
Learners will benefit from instructors and teaching assistants selected for their teaching ability, leading-edge skills, and experience. Students will have 24/7 access to course materials, allowing them to save their progress and resume at any time.
This bootcamp is comprised of 10 modules covering the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Python Development
- Recommender System
- CNN and RNN
- A Complete Application of Modern Machine Learning
- Portfolio Builder
- Learn to Earn
By completion of this program, successful students will be able to:
- Develop awareness and master basic programming concepts to solve real problems
- Understand and master data handling, processing, and visualization
- Conceptually visualize and describe machine learning
- Analyze and consider data classification using powerful algorithms on publicly available datasets
- Understand and demonstrate data clustering
- Analyze artificial neural networks and describe the connection to advanced artificial neural network models
- Apply software methodology to create applications
- Identify real-world applications where machine learning makes a difference in our lives
- Collaborate with teammates to complete a project
- Identify the state of the art in relation to all aspects of machine learning
- Communicate and pitch an idea for a project and its implementation in front of industry experts
Oct 30, 2023 – Apr 5, 2024
Length: 450 hours
Fee: $5,995 CAD
Who is this bootcamp for?
The Machine Learning and AI Bootcamp is designed for individuals who are interested in diving deep into the world of data science and machine learning. This program is ideal for those who want to learn the practical skills needed to apply machine learning concepts to solve real-world challenges.
It is designed for those who wish to pursue careers like...
- Data Scientists
- Machine Learning Engineers
- AI and ML Researchers
- Data Analysts
- Data Engineers