How to obtain your T2202 tax receipt

T2202A income tax receipts for eligible non-credit courses are available for download through My ContEd.

  1. Log in to My ContEd.
  2. Choose Tax Receipt from the My ContEd menu.
  3. Select the desired tax year, and click Print Tax Receipt.
Learn more about Income Tax Receipts

Minimum Requirements

You can claim a part-time education amount if you were enrolled in a specified educational program. Such a program lasts at least three consecutive weeks and requires a minimum of 12 hours of instruction each month on courses in the program. Learn more...