Graduation requirements for all programs
Students must satisfy all program requirements, including:
- Admission to the program
- Completion of the number of hours required for the program
- Attained a minimum of a C (or CR) in all courses used to meet program requirements
Note: In the case that a student attains a grade of "C-, D+ or D" in ONE course, the Program Director and Lead, Registrarial Services have the discretionary authority to approve a student for graduation. It will be the student's responsibility to request such approval. Please submit a request for a Grade Exception for Program Completion.
It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all requirements for graduation are fulfilled in a timely fashion. Student service specialists are available to review student's status and determine outstanding requirements.
You are eligible for graduation once you are admitted to the program and have final grades in the final course(s) needed to fulfil your program requirements.
The name on your official credential will be the student name associated with your student profile, unless you update the "Name on Certificate" field prior to the dates listed below. An official name change or name update can be requested.
If your program is recognized with a physical parchment, the home mailing address on file will be used and must be updated prior to the dates below. Lost and misdirected parchments are the responsibility of students.
Graduation periods happen four times a year...
|To have your credential...||Graduation cutoff|
|Issued at the beginning of March 2023||January 31, 2023|
|Issued at the beginning of June 2023||April 30, 2023|
|Issued at the beginning of September 2023||July 31, 2023|
|Issued at the beginning of November 2023||September 30, 2023|
Graduation Review and Issue
- While your program graduation is under review for approval, the status of your program will display as Completed in your account under My Programs.
- Once approved, the program status will change to Issued.
- Transcripts will not show that a program is completed until it has been approved and issued.
- Official credentials will be mailed to the address in student profile. Make sure your name and address are correct.
Note: If you require supporting documentation for your employer or another institution before your credential is issued, you can request a letter of program completion from Registration Services at email@example.com.