Graduation requirements for all programs
Students must satisfy all program requirements, including:
- Admission to the program
- Completion of the number of hours required for the program
- Attained a minimum of a C (or CR) in all courses used to meet program requirements
Note: In the case that a student attains a grade of "C-, D+ or D" in ONE course, the Program Director and Lead, Registrarial Services have the discretionary authority to approve a student for graduation. It will be the student's responsibility to contact Registration Services at email@example.com to request such approval.
It is the student's responsibility...
- To ensure that all requirements for graduation are fulfilled in a timely fashion. Student service specialists are available to review student's status and determine outstanding requirements.
- To initiate the process to receive their credential by submitting a Graduation Application.
You are eligible to apply for graduation once you have final grades in the final course(s) needed to fulfil your program requirements.
- Your application cannot be approved until your last course is completed and your grade has been finalized.
- Your application may be denied or cancelled if your course(s) are not completed by the graduation submission deadlines below. If you miss a deadline you may apply again once your program and grades are completed.
- The name on the official credential will be the student name associated with your student profile (unless otherwise specified).
Applications are reviewed for approval four times a year...
|To have your credential...||Application Submission Deadline|
|Issued at the beginning of November 2022||September 30, 2022
(Final grades must be in by Oct 6, 2022)
|Issued at the beginning of March 2023||January 31, 2023
(Final grades must be in by Feb 3, 2023)
|Issued at the beginning of June 2023||April 30, 2023
(Final grades must be in by May 5, 2023)
|Issued at the beginning of September 2023||July 31, 2023
(Final grades must be in by August 5, 2023)
Application Review and Issue
- While your application is under review for approval, the status of your program will display as Completed in your account under My Programs.
- Once approved, the program status will change to Issued.
- Transcripts will not show that a program is completed until it has been approved and issued.
- Official credentials will be mailed to the address in student profile. Make sure your name and address are correct.
Note: If you require supporting documentation for your employer or another institution before your credential is issued, you can request a letter of program completion from Registration Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.