If Continuing Education cancels a course section due to insufficient enrolment or other unforeseen circumstances, students enrolled in that section have the option to transfer to another course or request a refund of course fees. If a student chooses to transfer to another course, a transfer fee will not be applied. If the transfer is to a course with a greater fee, the student will be responsible for paying the difference; alternatively, if the transfer is to a course with a lesser fee, the student will be reimbursed the difference. If the student chooses a refund, a full refund of tuition fees will be processed via the original payment method. A refund by cheque may take two weeks or more to process. For UCalgary faculty and staff, new tuition support forms must be submitted for each course transfer.

Required fields are indicated by .