To enrol in a University of Calgary Continuing Education course, you must be 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise specified. A minimum of a senior high school diploma and relevant work experience is recommended for most programs, however we encourage you to discuss your situation and needs with a program information specialist.
Program Admission Checklist
How to apply for admission to your chosen program.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must meet the English language proficiency requirements.
- Look for any program-specific requirements under 'How to apply' on your chosen program page.
- Consult the program timetable to assist with course selection.
- Complete the admission instructions found under 'How to apply' on your chosen program page.
Please see the Admission Requirements for International Students.