This intensive, cohort-based series provides participants with the opportunity to integrate their understanding about teaching and learning into a portfolio format known as a teaching dossier. Participants will develop teaching philosophy statements and learn how to integrate them with artifacts of teaching and learning into a dossier format. Working sessions will support participants throughout the process.
This badge is part of the Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning program.
- Identify the purpose of a dossier
- Identify the components of a dossier
- Develop a draft teaching philosophy statement and dossier that aligns key beliefs about teaching and learning to sources of evidence drawn from participation in the badge program
The course (4 modules) and the Capstone Project are delivered and completed in an online format.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Developing Your Teaching Dossier Badge for Graduate Students : Required Courses
- Developing Your Teaching Dossier Badge for Postdoctoral Scholars : Required Courses
- Graduate Student Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Developing Your Teaching Dossier Badge - Required Courses
- Postdoctoral Scholars Certificate in University Teaching and Learning : Developing Your Teaching Dossier Badge - Required Courses