These courses focus on the development of management skills in areas such as communication, teamwork and problem solving in the workplace. Students will enhance their business knowledge and skills by focusing on key principles of business and their interrelationships in local, national and global world settings.
Only currently scheduled courses are shown and can be taken for general interest, or as certificate credit.
Students who are members of APEGA (Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists) may enrol in the Certificate in Professional Management – PEG. Students who are members of EDA (Economic Developers of Alberta) may enrol in the Certificate in Professional Management – Economic Developers. Membership in these associations will be verified before these certificates can be awarded.
Please Note: Students are advised to review their own certificate program in the Destiny One student portal to ensure a selected course is eligible for credit.
For a complete list of business and management courses, click on the certificate links below.
- Certificate in Professional Management
- Certificate in Professional Management - Economic Developers
- Certificate in Professional Management - PEG
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Construction Management
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Risk Management
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Marketing Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
Technology Management Series NEW
Would you like to expand your knowledge of the technologies being used across every aspect of modern organizations, but don't want to commit to a full program? These short seminars are designed for the non-technical individual. They explore the ways technology impacts industry, the economy, and virtually every profession. Learn more...