Learn to effectively communicate information to your audience by applying relevant concepts and tools to help you make sense of various writing tasks. Develop your ability to analyze written information and use structure to reinforce its meaning and make the message clear. Produce writing samples based on documents including reports, policies and procedures, proposals, summaries, manuals, and user guides. Learn through study, practice, peer and instructor feedback, and assignments.
This course may be included in one of Continuing Education’s many certificates. To apply for a certificate and/or for more information about certificate programs please go to: http://conted.ucalgary.ca/public/listCertificate.do?method=load
Prerequisite: BMC 352 Learning Online
It is not possible to register online for this course until you have successfully completed BMC 352 Learning Online or have a Learning Online Prerequisite Waiver in your profile. You may enrol in this course, by telephone, if you are enrolled in a section of BMC 352 that will be completed before this course begins.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Adult and Community Education : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Career and Academic Advising : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in e-Learning : Optional Courses
- Certificate in Adult Learning specializing in Workplace Learning : Optional Courses
- Professional Writing Certificate specializing in Business and Technical Writing : Business and Technical Writing Specialization Courses
- Professional Writing Certificate specializing in Marketing and Public Relations : Professional Writing Optional Courses