Aspiring to excellence is the key to achieving full potential. The question is: How do I help myself and others achieve this? Learn how to develop the important attitudes and crucial skills of coaching. Examine coaching models, learn key coaching competencies, and use experiential activities to practise and apply these skills. This course is for managers, supervisors, and team leaders, or for those in the workplace who are in coaching roles and have an interest in enhancing and developing their skills.
- Identify key attributes of good coaching
- Understand and use an effective coaching model
- Develop, apply and experience key coaching skills
- Asking Powerful Questions
- The Client has the Answers
- Accountability, Commitment and Trust
- Performance Management and Feedback
- Transfer and apply coaching techniques to work or life situations
Formerly: Coaching: Building Commitment and Change
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrolment. Please complete a
so that we may promptly notify you when enrolment opens.