To sustain any change initiative, stakeholders have to truly adopt the change. Discuss methods for reinforcing new behaviours and processes and establishing guidelines that lead to a change-friendly culture that promotes growth. Focus equally on the crucial phases of managing a change process including completion of change management efforts, evaluation of expected outcomes, and reporting. Explore methods for monitoring and measuring change results. Learn how to apply current models of reporting to stakeholders and discuss how to communicate plans for sustaining change.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Create an evaluation plan to monitor change results
- Identify and communicate plans for sustaining the change
- Set measures and checkpoints to ensure building a culture of continuous improvement
- Critically review change management strategy, implementation,communication and evaluation plan
- Identify the lessons learned and mitigation strategies against established measures for success
- Evaluate the impact of change against expected outcomes
It is strongly recommended that students registered in the Change Management Certificate complete BMC 358 Change Management Theory and Application prior to enrolling in other Change Management Certificate program courses, i.e. BMC 359, BMC 360 and BMC 361. For non-certificate students, some previous workplace experience is recommended.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate in Change Management : Core Courses