Why do some teams seem to naturally work well together and others require more effort? What can a leader do to build and maintain a strong team? The leader's challenge begins with recognizing the diversity within a team and inspiring all members toward a common cause. Even with a highly functional team, it is important for you to determine what is working and what is not. In this seminar, discuss how to identify common issues. Then, refine your skills to address these issues. Learn key elements of a strong and successful team, and discover how to apply principles to enhance these elements in your own team situation.
- What is a strong team?
- Key dysfunctions of a team
- Fostering trust
- Managing conflict and encouraging debate
- Gaining commitment and accountability
- Creating a results orientation
- Effective communication
- Motivation and engagement
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Embracing diversity and bridging the generations
- Leading with heart and authenticity
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Building Relationships Seminars