Social networks have gained great popularity, with tens of thousands of people logging on daily to share updates, make new connections, and even find jobs. With the only entry requirement into these networks being internet access, individuals and organizations are wondering how to deal with the proliferation of social networks and how to leverage them for business purposes. In this seminar, investigate the topic of social networking. Discover the appeal and implications for organizations wanting to leverage social media for increased sales, employee collaboration and productivity.
- Introduction to social networking, including history, common networking sites and social media myths
- Organizational considerations and actions impacting business reputation
- Use of social networks in recruitment, sales, and internal and external communication
- Roles of Human Resources, IT and security in organizational social media strategies
- Common methods of leveraging social media for business
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Personal Effectiveness