Have you ever found yourself scrambling for a business card? Does the idea of talking to people you've never met send you running from the room? Have you ever wondered why some people seem so at ease introducing themselves, their organization and what they do? Join us for an interactive opportunity to learn from past experiences, share stories of false starts, clammy hands and awkward conversation. In this fast-paced and entertaining session, we'll focus on positive strategies for those who are networking-challenged and guide them towards connecting for personal and professional success.
- What is networking?
- Networking in person and online
- Tools of effective networking
- Methods of building and maintaining your network
- Individual action planning
Certificate for Emerging Leaders: Personal Effectiveness
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Personal Effectiveness Seminars