This is the second of two courses designed to prepare you for university entrance. This course builds on the knowledge and experience gained from previous science courses. Specific units include: momentum and impulses, forces and fields, electromagnetic radiation, and atomic physics.
Broad Learning Outcome:
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Develop an understanding of interconnecting principles that unify the natural
• Provide an enhanced understanding of the scientific world
• Attain the level of scientific awareness essential for life in literate society
• Make informed decisions about further studies/careers in science
• Acquire knowledge, skills, and attitudes that contribute to personal development.
For a full refund to be issued, notice of withdrawal must be received ten calendar days or more prior to the start date of the course.
If notice of a student's withdrawal from a course is received less than ten calendar days prior to the start date or up to five days after the start date of the course, an administration fee of $100 will be applied to the refund amount.
Withdrawal notices received more than five days after the start date will not be issued a refund.
Successful completion of Physics 20, Physics I, or equivalent course. Questions about placement? Call: 403.220.2866 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org