With the advent of new social media and digital communication tools, companies feel compelled to 'get in the game' but do they have a game plan? Most successful leaders are prepared to capitalize on new media with sound business strategies, policies and resources in place. Develop an organizational strategic plan that addresses implications of social media on organizational culture and business practices. Learn how to assess potential risks and implement measures early to maximize success.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop an effective social media marketing plan
- Interpret analytics and metrics to make strategic decisions
- Design an engagement plan to reach your ideal target markets that balances paid and organic social media engagement
- Set social media objectives that make a real contribution to your business
There are no prerequisites for this course, however, it is recommended that students who are not familiar with social media tools take BMC 312 Social Media Essentials first.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Marketing Certificate : Optional Marketing Courses