Understand the strategic business decisions and creative processes required to deliver effective advertising campaigns and related marketing communications programs for your organization's products and services. Case studies and exercises will provide hands-on experience with topics including audience segmentation, product analysis, creative concept and message development, media planning, integrated marketing communications planning, and evaluation.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Define key advertising and marketing concepts
- Identify the role of advertising within a marketing program
- Clearly identify relevant product and service benefit statements
- Define and select audience segments and targets
- Build a comprehensive creative brief
- Employ a variety of brainstorming techniques for creative idea generation
- Prioritize media selection based on vehicle attributes and advertising goals
- Create an ad mock-up and campaign calendar
- Describe international considerations in advertising
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an advertising campaign
NotesIf your desired course section is full, please check if another section is available for registration or add your name to the waitlist as sections are often added based on demand.
Marketing Principles, or equivalent