Learn industry standards and accepted practices for developing an emergency response plan. Topics include: potential hazard identification, risk analysis, and response planning.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Demonstrate how an emergency response plan can better prepare your organization to respond to various emergencies at your work
- Identify several elements of an effective emergency response plan
- Outline a process of risk analysis that could be followed in your organization
- Present a researched argument for the development or improvement of an emergency plan in your organization
- Learn the value of networking with your fellow students about other company emergency response plans, learn, discuss and incorporate best practices into your organizational response plans
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Security Management Certificate : Optional Security Management Courses
- Certificate in Professional Management : Optional Courses*
- Certificate in Professional Management - PEG : Optional Courses*
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Construction Management : Optional Courses*
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Risk Management : Optional Courses*
- Certificate in Professional Management specializing in Strategic Management : Optional Courses*
*Note: Applies only to students who were admitted to Certificate in Professional Management prior to October 2018. Please ensure that the course can be credited toward your certificate by reviewing the requirements outlined in your personal record.