Harassment complaints are an increasing liability against corporations. Although many complaints may be handled on an informal level, inappropriate handling of a complaint can cause significant problems including morale, credibility and legal issues. An effective process can ensure that complaints are properly handled, investigated and resolved. Learn about the issues of harassment, and an effective investigative process to follow.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Define the nature of harassment
- Develop a corporate response to complaints of harassment
- Conduct an harassment investigation
- Create an harassment investigation report and recommendations
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Security Management Certificate : Optional Security Management Courses
- Human Resource Management Certificate : Optional Human Resource Management Courses*
*Note: Applies only to students who were admitted to HR Management Certificate prior to May 2018. Please ensure that the course can be credited toward your certificate by reviewing the requirements outlined in your personal record.