Discover the power of strategic influence, with or without the power of position. Learn the principles of ethical influence. Return to your workplace with greater confidence in your leadership and influencing ability.
- Defining your objectives. What do you want to make happen?
- Effective influencing skills, with or without legitimate 'power'
- Establishing effective networks
- Identifying and developing strategic allies
- Getting others on-side
- Creating an exchange framework to facilitate adoption of your ideas and initiatives
- Strategies for partnering with your boss
- What to do when influencing doesn't work
Certificate for Emerging Leaders topic area: Professional Skills
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Emerging Leaders : Professional Skills Seminars