Understand the critical components of a high performance organization. Topics include: balanced scorecard, performance measures, competency design and development and types of performance management systems: competency-based, results-based, multi-rater (360). In this course you will be able to demonstrate your knowledge of both theory and practical application of performance measures.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify what performance management is.
- Describe the linkage between Performance Management and Performance Measures for Organizations.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of both theory and practical application of performance measures.
- Identify which performance measurement will best meet the needs of your organization and its employees.
For online offerings: unless notified, the course will not be available until 9 am start date.
It is recommended that students successfully complete:
BMC 165 - Human Resource Management as well as BMC 353 - Performance Management (formerly BMC 176 - Performance Improvement Through Appraisal) before registering for this course
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Human Resource Management Certificate : Optional Courses