Business-to-business (B2B) marketing focuses on commercial transactions between businesses. Unlike business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing strategies that directly target consumers, B2B professionals work within the context of complex and networked relationships from suppliers and distributors to internal stakeholders and consultants. Understand how marketing and sales functions work together to assess and evaluate the business environment and market situation as well as specific customer needs. Learn how to develop and execute marketing strategies that offer differentiated value-added solutions and sell through direct and indirect channels. Explore new avenues for B2B marketing through social media and the use of CRM tools.
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the scope and importance of business-to-business marketing vs. business-to-consumer marketing
- Critically assess and evaluate business environment and market situation
- Collect and analyze relevant business information to determine marketing strategy decision
- Develop and communicate a comprehensive marketing strategy
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Marketing Certificate : Optional Marketing Courses