Resiliency is often defined as the ability to bounce back and recover from adversity. Our challenge in today’s fast-paced world is not only to survive but also to thrive. Coping skills are an essential part of dealing with life’s challenges.
- Resilience during career transitions and other such changes
- Personal perceptions and reactions to change and stress
- Strategies and skills for dealing with change
- Various methods for increasing and maintaining personal resiliency
- Influencing and supporting others through change