COR 470 - Career Transition Coaching Insight
UCalgary Continuing Education
Are you looking for a new job or a new career but don’t know where to start? This seminar will help you clarify your next career move by helping you identify your strengths, define your value proposition to potential employers, and examine industries you might be interested in.
- Identify your competencies, accomplishments, interests and values through self assessment
- Identify potential career paths that align with your personal strengths and interests
- Assess career priorities based on personal interests and strengths
- Create and articulate your value proposition for potential employers
- Online tools to connect with potential employers
This course is part of the Career Transition Series.
Required fields are indicated by .