This seminar focuses on developing four fundamental skills: self-awareness, learning agility, influence and communication. No matter the intelligence, experience, or drive, these four core skills are important for every leader at every level to master for success. In this workshop participants will immerse themselves in development, adapt these skills to their own leadership context, participate with peers in learning, and share ideas that they can apply to their leadership journey.
This workshop is delivered in partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL).
- Key Leadership Challenge: Real-world application of four fundamental skills to a leadership challenge
- Personal Leadership Map: Drives self-awareness and goal attainment throughout the program
- Lead 4 Success Assessment: Benchmarks 80 behaviours across the fundamental four skills and encourages reflection and increased self-awareness critical to leader development
- Interactive Role Plays: Practice applying fundamental four skills with other leaders in realistic, challenging scenarios
- Experiential Exercises: Hands-on, collaborative team activities to build self-awareness, learning agility, influence and communication