Increasingly, today's organizations are running lean and creating the kind of environment that necessitates frequent change. Many organizational changes do not succeed. While some people are energized and motivated by change, others don't embrace change. This workshop offers an approach, tools and templates to plan for and successfully implement the people side of organizational change, leading to more business and professional success. This course is best suited to people planning for an upcoming change or desiring a practical introduction to the tools of change management.
- Understanding the nature of change – size, scope, complexity and effects on people
- Tools for assessing the change – readiness and impact
- Assessing sponsorship for the change
- Helping people be ready, willing and able to implement change
- Measuring program success
- Action planning
How to Register
To register, complete the registration form below and submit by email, mail, fax, or in-person. For more information, contact Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.