This course will introduce you to the basics of YuJa, a video content management platform available to the UCalgary community for teaching and learning. Topics that will be covered include:
- How to log into YuJa (via the website and through D2L)
- How to install and use the YuJa Software Capture Station
- How to create, manage and share content with students via D2L or with external guests
- How to effectively integrate YuJa and the use of videos in your classroom
- Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
We encourage you to review relevant materials on http://elearn.ucalgary.ca/yuja prior to the session.
Please Note: This workshop will be delivered online through Zoom. The Zoom link will be sent to registered participants 1 to 2 hours prior to session.
** Only sections of TI 0878 running from September 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 will be counted towards the Learning Spaces Digital Pedagogies Badge, this offering will include additional tasks to be completed after the zoom session**