Increase your confidence and effectiveness as a team-builder to drive your people beyond any challenge towards success.
Successfully navigating modern business challenges requires individuals to work together to achieve extraordinary solutions that simply cannot be accomplished by working alone. In the current state of increasing market competition and complexity, skill in creating and leading effective teams is more essential than ever before.
Effective teamwork creates extraordinary power which is necessary to overcome modern business challenges and also creates a more fun and meaningful work environment for your people. In this cutting edge program, you will: gain an understanding of the difference between working groups and teams; learn to cultivate the ‘super power’ of human psychological attachment; discover ways to guide teams through every stage of team development; understand how to work effectively with power and influence; and learn to apply simple tools for troubleshooting in five areas that prevent teams from achieving results.
The learning in this blended program also provides the opportunity to take new knowledge into your current workplace through practical application and integration activities. You will also receive individual coaching as you begin to apply your new knowledge to your current (or future) teams.
Upon completing this program, you will be able to:
- Identify what a team is and when teamwork is the best strategic choice
- Explain the psychology of effective teams and how effective teams make the extraordinary possible
- Build and guide teams through the essential stages of team development
- Identify the effect of social status, power and influence within teams and learn how to effectively navigate these dynamics
- Successfully troubleshoot the areas where team effectiveness can break down
- Implement strategies to keep teams energized, accountable, productive and focused on results
Who Will Benefit
This program is designed for:
- Team leaders and managers in all industries and functions
- Team leads of cross-functional projects
Program Investment is $2,675 per participant and includes the following:
- Virtual program launch and orientation to the online learning platform
- Two online units and two days of face-to-face workshops (classroom)
- Two, 30-minute, one-on-one coaching sessions
- All program materials including copyright and learning activities
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments during workshop sessions
- Certificate of completion from the Haskayne School of Business