Learn how to develop a mobile application (app) from conceptualization through to design, development and launch. In this online, self-paced course, you will explore how to build apps using the cross-plaform Ionic’s framework while considering usability requirements across different Android, iOS, web-based platforms, as well as discover the technologies and design principles for mobile app development. Complete a final project involving publishing or selling the newly created app on various mobile stores.
For the duration of the course you will have 24/7 access to course materials allowing you to save your progress and resume where you left off at any time.
This course is for individuals who would like some hands on experience. No prior coding experience or prerequisites are required.
What is the Ionic framework?
Course Learning Outcomes
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Design and edit basic graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Use the version control system GIT
- Recognize mobile hardware resources that are accessed by apps and their purpose
- Create cross-platform mobile applications using the Ionic framework
- Recognize how apps are deployed and sold via Google Play and the Apple App store
- Complete a final project to demonstrate the proficiency in mobile app development for real life application and getting it published on different mobile stores
- HTML5 & CSS3 UI Controls
- Responsive Design
- Node JS
- Single Page Applications
- Data Display
- Routing and Navigation
- UI Components
- Ionic Native
- Application Theming
- Exploring Device Capabilities
- Advanced Ionic Plugins