It is common for marketing or communications professionals to work in organizations that have separate marketing and communications functions, departments and even leadership. As both disciplines create distinct value for an organization, they should not be kept in silos. Employing a result-focused and measurable strategy assures the integration of both functions. This course will cover the core building blocks of marketing and communications planning. You will write an integrated marketing and communications plan that can be used as a template for any situation.
Formerly BMC 226 Marketing and Communications.
By completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
1. Define, compare and analyze the relationship and differences between marketing and communications
2. Explain the role of marketing communications in branding and how it is integrated into a strategy
3. Recognize and compare marketing communication tools
4. Apply a process for creating and writing an effective integrated marketing and communications plan that can be used as a template and applied to any situation
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Marketing Certificate : Optional Marketing Courses