Uncertainty is a constant in business. This course focuses on building leadership practices to navigate in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) environment. By evaluating your leadership style and identifying key behavioural principles, you will be prepared to guide you and your team through uncertainty with confidence.
Upon completion of this course, successful students will be able to:
- Identify the impact of VUCA in today’s rapidly changing business environment
- Explore key behavioural principles in guiding people through a VUCA world
- Examine and increase self-awareness of your leadership ability in the changing world
- Develop an action plan for managing in a VUCA environment
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
- Certificate for Front Line Leaders : Leading and Collaboration Across the Business Units - Seminars