If you work or aspire to work on projects; if you wish to build confidence in working in project teams or gain knowledge to write the (CAPM)® exam, this course is the right place to start. Learn the global standard of project management processes according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Become familiar with the multi-disciplinary, multi-industry practice of Project Management, practice basic exam-writing and study skills, and exercise practice questions from the (CAPM)® exam.
Project Management Institute: https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/certified-associate-capm:
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is an asset that will distinguish you in the job market and enhance your credibility and effectiveness working on — or with — project teams.
The CAPM® recognizes your knowledge of the profession’s preeminent global standard.
To learn more about CAPM® visit https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types/certified-associate-capm
By successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the project management process groups and knowledge areas.
- Describe the qualities of a project and the role of the project manager.
- Apply the project management processes to a real world project.
- Define the basic terminology used in project management.
- Create a mini project management plan.
- Analyze the requirements of the CAPM® exam.
- Determine a study plan for the CAPM® exam.
- Exercise CAPM® practice questions.
• No previous Project Management experience or education is required for this course.
• PMI requirement for writing the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam is Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent), 1,500 hours of project experience or 23 hours of project management education are required by the time you sit for the exam.